Friday, May 10, 2013

Pay It Forward Friday - Marketing Mall

It's Friday!  You know what that means, right?  Pay it forward Friday!  I'm so excited to introduce you to Michael of MarketingMall.  He provides high quality pre-made templates for photographers along with custom marketing sets.  I came across his shop when working on the marketing set for my new photography business - Renee Walston Photography.  Not only are his templates layered and customizable, he provides very fast delivery and excellent customer service.  Let's take a minute to learn more about the man behind the shop.



Tell us a little about yourself.

Hello! My name is Michael, and I am the guy behind MarketingMall.  I live in Cologne, located in western Germany.  I always wanted to combine my two passions - photography and graphic design - so I came up with the idea to create affordable templates for photographers.  I also love to work on custom marketing sets.  I adore books and music, but Pinterest is also a great source of inspiration for me.

How long have you been in business?

I opened my Etsy store in March 2012, and it has been a great journey until now.



What is your favorite item in your shop?

Currently, I think it is the Chevron Marketing Set because I love chevron patterns or the Trifold Pricing Guide.  It is a great and easy to inform customers about current packages or offers.



What are some of your favorite materials to use?

I just need Adobe Photoshop to create my templates, but they would be hard to sell without the photos from some brilliant photographers.

Tell us about your workspace.

I don’t have a special work space, office or something like that.  I love to work on my laptop while sitting in a nice café or park or just on my couch.  :)



Thank you so much for sharing a little about yourself with us!  Michael has gracious donated an AMAZING prize to one lucky Bumble Bee-Knees fan - a $100 gift certificate to his Etsy shop.  With his amazing prices it will go a LONG way!  In addition, use code "BUMBLE40" to save 40% off any item in his shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment